Thursday, November 7, 2013

Training Pants Free Pattern

     I had some time to figure out how to scan my pattern pieces and make it accessible for you all. Remember, this is a 2T and you'll have to adjust if you need bigger or smaller. Make sure to print with no scaling. There are 3 pages total. Let me know how it goes or upload photos to my Flickr group.

Workpraysew Training Pants Free PDF Pattern in size 2T

Edit on 4/25/14:  Please refer to this post for the tutorial.


training pants by workpraysew.com

2 comments:

  1. Do you use PUL at all in any of the layers? I have a very stubborn boy who wants cloth trainers but I am a bit concerned as the the how's so any tips would be so amazing...I love your blog!
    Bonnie MS
    www.ridingthebonnieway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'll respond via e-mail if I can or here if that's not possible.