Thursday, November 7, 2013

Training Pants Free Pattern

     I had some time to figure out how to scan my pattern pieces and make it accessible for you all. Remember, this is a 2T and you'll have to adjust if you need bigger or smaller. Make sure to print with no scaling. There are 3 pages total. Let me know how it goes or upload photos to my Flickr group.

Workpraysew Training Pants Free PDF Pattern in size 2T

Edit on 4/25/14:  Please refer to this post for the tutorial.


training pants by workpraysew.com

4 comments:

  1. Do you use PUL at all in any of the layers? I have a very stubborn boy who wants cloth trainers but I am a bit concerned as the the how's so any tips would be so amazing...I love your blog!
    Bonnie MS
    www.ridingthebonnieway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My google isnt giving me access to download the pdf pattern. It is saying that it will wend you an email. Can you allow me access please?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'll respond via e-mail if I can or here if that's not possible.